Due to the technology moving forward and user quantity growth, HIKVISION needs to change the DDNS service/server. The website and the service behind www.hikvisioneurope.net will be terminated, a new website with upgraded service www.hik-online.com had been launched.
The termination will have the following impact for you
– Your devices will no longer be online via the link www.hikvisioneurope.net/yourdevicename
– Your existing account on www.hikvisioneurope.net will be stopped
– You can’t access www.hikvisioneurope.net after the termination date 5th of April.
The following steps have to be taken to make the changes, this requires certain technical knowledge, we advise you to contact your installer in order to accomplish the changes
– Create an account on www.hik-online.com
– Add your devices with your new account
– Change DDNS host settings to eudev.hik-online.com (in the IPC and NVR/DVR and 4500 the item to change is titled Server Address, unless we put the correct thing down it could confuse people)
– Add the devices in your iVMS4200, iVMS4500 with the new settings
With the upgrade, HIKVISION will provide you a more stable, faster and securer DDNS service, we hope you will continue enjoying your HIKVISION installation.
Mar 19 2015